Hello Friends! Hope you are doing well. I found that many people are searching on the internet “How to import contacts from sim to phone in redmi 2 prime“. I think I should write a guide to them to solve their problem. You are landed this page, means somehow you have been looking for this answer. So, without wasting any time let’s get the guide. Before we start make sure that you will follow the instructions carefully, so that you don’t lose any data.
Also Read: How to setup Speed Dialing
Here’s how you can transfer contacts from SIM card to your Redmi 2 Prime:
- First of all, Go to Contact App.
- After that, tap the menu button inside Contact App.
- Then, Scroll down to Import/Export Contacts.
- Thereafter, Select the option from where you want to import contacts. In that case, you need to chose “Import from Sim Card 1/2″
- After that, you have to chose the option where you want to keep the imported contacts. In Redmi 2 Prime You will notice two options such as Xiaomi Account or Google.
- Then, multiple checkboxes will appear for the every contact name. If you want to import all contacts then check All. If you want to import separate, then chose the contacts names which you want to import from SIM card.
- Then, tap Import. All your selected contacts will be imported.
There’s another way to do that:
- Go to Settings.
- Scroll down to System Apps.
- Click on Contact Application.
- Then click on Import/Export option.
- Select the option from where you want to import contacts. In that case, you need to chose “Import from Sim Card 1/2″
- Select account option where you want to import the contacts.
- Select All.
- Click Import.
That’s It! All your selected contacts will be imported to your account or on the phone’s storage. If you have any queries regarding mobile phone or computer feel free to comment down below. Like our facebook page.